Wednesday, April 15, 2020

French quarantine day 27

10,698 steps

I'm running out of things to report on. Let's see...Zari and I did some weightlifting (as much as we can do with only a set of dumbbells).

We bought groceries today. Between the two of us, we carted home 200 Euros of food. We'll still run out of fruits and vegetables too soon, despite carrying as much as we could. Eric took a rolling shopping trolley (called a "chariot") and one bag. I carried home 3 bags on Zari's scooter.

I've been doing intermittent fasting on and off for several years. In the past, I tried the 5:2 method but I kept getting migraines on my fasting days. In early December, I switched to daily IF. I started with 16:8 and fairly quickly moved to 18:6 and then 19:5.

I feel amazing, even if the scale isn't moving. No headaches or overwhelming exhaustion that I've had with 5:2. Lots of energy. I'm going to experiment with 20:4 to see if that's my sweet spot. (Those of you who do IF will know what all these numbers mean! If this all sounds like gibberish, read The Obesity Code or Delay, Don't Deny.)

No pictures from today...but here are a few from yesterday I found on Eric's phone. Don't worry--we saved all of the toilet paper used to make the "mummy"!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...