Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Another day of indoor exercise to start the day. I helped my dad get his tram pass and bought some plumbing supplies on the way home. We need to cap off the water supply lines going to the old shower control panel.

I did lots of head-scratching and a little bit of planning and progress on the shower. I made a template of the shower base and fit it on the floor, marking the placement of the drain hole, the feet that support the base, and the rear wall that needs to be squared. I also figured out where some of the hidden electrical conduits are so we can avoid drilling into them when we have to drill through the wall from the bathroom to the kitchen.

I'm quite eager to get this shower done because now we just have a tub with a handheld shower attachment. It's not super fun to shower sitting down holding one arm in the air. But at least we have something!

Inga is playing soccer during school recess, trying to show the boys that she can play just as well as (and probably better than!) them. She says she has lots of fun stories to tell. Dio had soccer practice tonight despite a light drizzle.

Eric cooked tonight: green salad and 2 kinds of quiche.

We watched an episode of Wheel of Time.

I spent some time on hold with my insurance company back in the US. Not my favorite activity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...