Saturday, January 13, 2024

Poor Inga sounds even worse today. We've had her sleeping in the living room the past two nights to not disturb Dio and Ivy with her coughing. She was up a lot last night--it was enough to wake me briefly during every coughing bout.

She hasn't figured out how to swallow pills yet, so we have to crush up the antibiotics and mix them into water or juice. I just want her to start feeling better soon! She's been sick for so long, and looks so pale.

Ivy had a soccer game in the late afternoon, otherwise we were home and not doing all that much. I lacquered all of the antique lights but, alas, one of the 4 glass shades broke and shattered! I don't know what to do now. The shade was broken into so many pieces I don't think I could repair it, and replacement is impossible. Even scouring ebay I haven't seen anything remotely similar...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...