Saturday, May 23, 2020

French déconfinement day 13

9,728 steps

I finally made it to the post office! Our kids' visa renewals are now on the way to the préfecture.

After lunch we went grocery shopping and let the kids play in a nearby park. Zari took pictures of the wildlife--human and plant.







Eric took the kids to the beach while I was "babysitting" sourdough loaves. (The kids thought that expression was so funny.) Good-sized waves today.




Zari is reading Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks, a book about music-related neurological disorders and phenomena. She keeps telling me random anecdotes from the book: "Mama, here's a story of a person who thought their wife was a hat, but music helped him recognize everyday objects!" I read the book more than 10 years ago when it first came out. She thinks it's cool that I'm one of the rare people who has perfect pitch. I've always wondered what it would be like to have synesthesia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...