Saturday, May 16, 2020

French déconfinement day 6

10,957 steps

The beaches officially opened today, although they are "dynamic & active" beaches only. You can run, walk, swim, or paddleboard but you can't sunbathe or fish. It was also overcast and rainy, so the beaches were nearly empty.


Except for us. Our kids put on their swimming suits and went right in! Inga and Ivy went all the way under, while Dio and Zari just got their legs wet. We picked up garbage on the beach as a way of staying "active."


I'm patting myself on the back because I went running this morning, even though I didn't feel like it and had told myself, "It's okay, I'll just skip today." And every time I run, I feel so good the rest of the day.

My fabric finally arrived this week! I've made masks for almost everyone and am testing and altering various patterns. Pictures tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...