Sunday, May 17, 2020

French déconfinement day 7

5,110 steps

As you can see from my step count, I didn't get out much today. I filmed another workshop session in the morning while Eric took the kids out, then I spent all afternoon editing.



We all got out after dinner to walk on the beach and along the lighthouse jetty. The kids were begging to swim but we hadn't brought swimsuits or towels.


Ivy noticed that we were wearing matching clothes (not on purpose), so I fixed her hair the same way and took a "mini me" picture.


Eric found another parent at our elementary school who spearfishes, so they're going out tomorrow. Pole fishing on the beach is not allowed, but spearfishing is! He is so excited--tomorrow will be his first day of spearfishing since lockdown AND his birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...