Monday, May 18, 2020

French déconfinement day 8

17,406 steps

Running this morning, reading a book in the park after lunch, swimming after school, sunny weather...a perfect day. We all swam. I wasn't going to, but then the sea just looked too inviting. The water was cold, but more along the lines of "deliciously cold" than "numbingly cold."

And it was Eric's birthday! I have known him for half his life now. He celebrated by going spearfishing and catching a mulet, a saupe, and a cuttlefish. He also caught an octopus but let it go.

I got a break from making birthday cakes. Eric bought an opéra at Lac patisserie. Lots of happy sounds as we were eating it.


We are watching "A Series of Unfortunate Events" on Netflix. The kids look forward to it so much every day. At first I didn't like it as much as the original movie with Jim Carrey, but it's growing on me now. We don't watch TV very often, but it's been fun to have something to watch as a family.

The middle picture shows my final "film studio"--the one that actually works. It was worth the 40 Euros to buy the old-style projector screen. Now I can set up everything in just a few minutes without moving any furniture.


And after lots of editing and Adobe Premiere Pro magic, I'm able to create videos with me superimposed in front of my slides! I found a way to erase the background without a green screen. Opacity = divide + nest + color key = white.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...