Tuesday, March 21, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 650: Breech day

Besides painting the last coat on both sides of the doors, I spent the day focused on breech-related tasks.

My mom chaperoned Ivy's school outing to the Opera, where they watched a rehearsal. They were behind a grand piano that blocked the view of the stage. Not as fun as they had hoped for!

I had a few errands to run: printers (for breech handouts), a Point Relay to pick up some antique wall sconces, and a flooring store for more floor glue. That earned me over 12,000 steps.

I took a peek at the floors and they are beautiful. For some reason, the upstairs mezzanine floors have tiny bubbles in the finish, but the downstairs are like silk. I don't get it because we used the exact same tools and techniques!

Eric caught two fish today: dinner tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...