Sunday, March 05, 2023

French apartment renovations, Days 633-634: Weekend un-warrior

I don't know what it is about weekends, but I lose my drive and just want to be a slug. I was planning on doing stenciling yesterday morning...but I didn't. I also thought about running...but I didn't.

We had some time to sit in the sun at the beach. I stripped down to a tank top and rolled my pants above my knees. Vitamin D therapy.

Tomorrow we're going to sand down the mezzanine floors and put the first coat of finish on. If all goes well, we'll get the last 2 coast of finish applied on Tuesday. Then we let the floors cure for several days and we can start walking on them the following Monday!

Zari and Inga both had soccer games yesterday. They each scored one goal. Zari's team won 6-1 and Inga's tied 2-2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...