Monday, March 27, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 656: Out of sorts

I'm tired from the changing of the clocks plus getting to bed at 1 am last night. I don't even feel like updating or posting pictures or anything. I suppose I'm allowed to opt out on occasion.

So I'll compromise with a super quick version of renovation progress: we laid the rest of the kitchen floor, installed the staircase stringers, tiled the wall behind the bathroom sink, got the dresser (that will become the sink) restored and the new dragon claw legs put on. Not bad for one day.




Other news...Zari's presentation went well. She has to do it again in a month for the official grade. She has her bac blanc - Français tomorrow. It's a 4-hour written exam. Then I told her she and I need to do some exercise: weightlifting and core exercises given her knee injury.

Our neighbor downstairs went to the conseil de classe for Dio's grade and she said he got a "les félicitations" and that the teachers spoke highly of him. Awwwww....he is a really good kid (who is taller than Eric and has a voice just as low now.)

Ivy got a birthday cupcake with "fireworks," as she called them. Zari said, "No Ivy, they're not fireworks, they're sparklers." (Zari is always one to argue the smallest semantics. I tell her she should be a lawyer.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...