Tuesday, April 04, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 659: Back in business

I got in yesterday evening from Wrocław, Poland, totally exhausted. Teaching 3 days in a row is a feat. On top of that, I slept poorly due to constant traffic noise and trams that came every 5-10 minutes, rattling the entire building. And my "bed" was a couch! When the listing said 2 bedrooms, I didn't even think that there would be anything other than a real bed in the bedrooms.

But that's ok, it's over with and I'm back home and have a soft bed in a quiet bedroom.

I'm still catching up on emails and life in general. We also had a busy day getting our shower door delivered, ordering our entire kitchen at Ikea (arrives on Friday!!), and getting ready for the plumbers tomorrow.

It's so nice to be back and have children and a husband to snuggle, to have a full (sometimes loud) house. Also messy at times but we've had to live with that during this busy renovating period.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...