Wednesday, April 05, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 660: Toilet and shower

Our plumber came this morning and got the shower faucet and one of the toilets installed. He'll be back on Friday for the other things, everything but the kitchen sink.


Still catching up on my inbox...and I will probably still be catching up when my next teaching assignment starts on Friday!

I found a lovely L-shaped couch at my favorite 2nd-hand store. It's purchased and awaiting delivery in about 7-10 days. I also ordered all of the kitchen appliances from Darty 2nd Vie (meaning ones that are new but have been returned or have minor cosmetic defaults). This lets us get very nice appliances for a very good price.

I ran all sorts of errands today...13,532 steps. Mostly on foot and some in the car. I went as far as Carros to return some countertops, then made a quick stop at Leroy Merlin for a sink stopper and an even quicker stop at the big secondhand store near Dio's soccer field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...