Sunday, April 16, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 665: Purse to order

Ivy had a birthday party today, and her soccer tournament yesterday took so long that we ran out of time to shop for a present. She was very stressed about it last night. I told her, "Don't worry! I'm sure we can come up with something."

We brainstormed and came up with the idea of making a purse out of fabric.

This morning I pulled out our fabric box and googled some pattern ideas. I sent the family off to church and stayed home to sew...and sew...Right before they came home at lunchtime, it was done!




Since I had my sewing things out, I added a few more badges and other things I have collected from my travels over the past several months.


Inga had a soccer tournament--no rest for her!--and Eric went to watch her for most of the afternoon. Ivy went to a birthday party. I had some down time with Zari and Dio, and then we took a walk in the sun around the port and back.

Dio was inspired by some friends of mine, whose girls baked and sold cookies to the public. He is determined to have a go at it during these next two weeks of spring break. We talked about ideas for selling (pricing, marketing strategies, etc.). He baked his first batch when we got home.

We watched the movie Oxygène, which was really fun. Then one short episode of The Mandalorian. It's lost of some its momentum, but baby Yoda is just so cute we can't stop watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...