Tuesday, April 18, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 667: Exercise, cupboard doors & drawers, horror films

Enough neglecting my physical fitness. I decided to make it a priority after a few months of intense renovations. I went on my usual 5 km run and it was great.

I was up early--too early--but decided to use that time to get a lot of breech work done.

Inga and Ivy have a soccer camp this week, and they've been loving it. We've used our slave labor (aka Zari and Dio) and they've been enormously helpful. Today they brought several loads of cardboard and garbage to the trash station. They also unpacked our appliances, helped us move them, took off stickers, cleaned off adhesive residue, and helped put a few doors up.



I got the sink cutout marked and the corner holes drilled. We'll cut it out tomorrow with a router.

After dinner, Ivy and I ran some errands to buy L-brackets and a birthday cake for tomorrow. She also helped me with painting. Then, right when it was bed time, the girls decided to film a horror movie. (Dio and Eric are still gone playing soccer). I let them stay up late since they were having so much fun.

We have lots of fun deliveries arriving this week and next: induction cooktop, mezzanine railing, chandeliers, table saw, and couch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...