Monday, November 06, 2023

Eric had an event on campus this evening, so it was my turn to drive Inga to soccer practice. 2 1/2 hours of driving total! It's a great team but if it were me, I wouldn't be doing it because of how far away it is. Good thing Eric is so dedicated to soccer!

Ivy came with me to keep me company. During Inga's practice, we drove to a nearby Aldi and stocked up on groceries, then we ate "dinner" in the car (salad mix, fruit, meat & cheese, and a few other snacks).

I was video editing most of the day. I got my exercise in (run Ivy to school, upper body exercise with the BFR bands, and then 100 minutes/4.6 miles of walking at my desk).

Here's a picture of the fog we woke up to yesterday morning.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...