Monday, November 13, 2023

Garden of the Gods

I had an off day, and I didn't want to spend it cooped up in hotel room! Instead, I left early in the morning to visit Garden of the Gods, about an hour south of Denver. (I'm still waking up on Eastern time, so I was out the door by 8 am, after having read in bed for a looooong time, showered, checked my email, etc.)

I had a lovely 4.5 mile hike. It wasn't particularly strenuous but the views were lovely and the weather was perfect. Just enough chill to start out with a light jacket, but that soon came off as I warmed up.





Pike's Peak is in the background in some of the pictures.


I spent the afternoon preppring for tomorrow's workshop. I think it's all ready now.

On the down side, my plantar fasciitis is definitely acting up and that's so frustrating. I've had it before. It's really hard to not walk, which is one of the things that helps it heal! My norm is between 10-20,000 steps per day. How can I help it get better without turning into a slug?

Also a picture from dinner last night at an Indian restaurant. Everything was delicious. And since almost all of the clientele were Indian, were knew we'd chosen well 🙂



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...