Sunday, November 12, 2023

More conferencing

I still don't have a single picture from the conference. If you're reading this and happened to take a picture with me, please send it to me!

I woke up around 6:30 am, still with a headache. It's gotten better today but is still in the background. I exercised at the hotel gym (elliptical) and still had plenty of time left over before the conference started.

I popped into a few morning sessions but spent all afternoon at my book table, often answering questions or watching people's breech videos they wanted to show me.

I went out to dinner (Indian) with a midwife I met several years ago and her friend. Then I came home and did another 30 minutes of biking in the gym. To my body it's 2 hours later, which means going to bed with a full stomach. I'm not used to that!

I have tomorrow off, which will give me time to tweak my presentation and also to do something fun outdoors. I'm in Denver, after all! I'm open to your suggestions. I have a car so I can go places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...