Saturday, November 18, 2023

Ivy and I came down with something yesterday. I had obligations that I couldn't get out of--running the bake sale during Zari's theater performance. I felt ok earlier on in the day and baked sourdough bread and cookies for the bake sale. But as the afternoon wore on, I was feeling increasingly worse.

I powered through the bake sale and play performance, barely. It was fun to watch--I wish I hadn't been feeling so icky, though.

Zari played the role of a butler in the play "Charlie's Aunt." It's a comedy written in the late 1800s and was surprisingly good despite its age. She had to wear a wig, which was so close to her normal hair color that many people thought she had cut her hair again!


I've been in or near my bed most of today. Eric ran around like crazy. Ivy and Inga had 2 games this morning, and then right after he got home and grabbed a bit to eat, he had to turn around and drop Zari off for her next performance and then bring Dio to his soccer game.

Zari was complaining of being bored today, so we pulled out several boxes from the attic closet. Some were filled with photos going back to my high school years. Others were papers and other memorabilia from high school and college. I did some decluttering (who needs articles that I photocopied back in 1999?) and reorganizing. It was fun to look through so many old photos and the memories associated with them.

Oh, and here are a few fun pictures from the Louisville Breech & Twins conference that someone just sent me. One is me with my giant pelvis, the other is me and Gail Tully. She was demonstrating something about pelvic anatomy and maternal movement, I just can't remember what exactly!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...