Monday, November 27, 2023

I took pity on the kids and drove them to school. We're in a cold snap the next few days. My Minnesotan self scoffs at my wimpy children. Since I had the car, I went to the university to exercise.

I spent all day editing video captions and then editing them again to be suitable for a text-based booklet (to be sent to translators). Really fiddly work. My butt hurts. My back hurts. But it's done!

I helped Zari with her math homework and managed to re-teach myself hyperbolas so I could help her. It took a bit of head-scratching--I haven't done this since 11th grade!--but we figured it out. She said, "Why can't the two of you be math teachers? It would make my life so much easier?" Well, we're not math teachers but we are really good English professors and I'm still not half bad at math, even after all these years.

A short video of Dio's indoor soccer game on Saturday. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...