Tuesday, June 20, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 680: Summer is here

Zari helped me cut and fit more quarter rounds this morning. I've used everything we have. We have a bit more to finish downstairs, but we have to wait until we get the new doors (in the fall), which means we can't do it until we return at the end of the year.

I was so tired this morning--enough that I got the kids up for school and then went back to bed.

Summer weather hit us today: highs of 29/30 C (84-86 F), lows of 24/25 C (75-77 F). it looks like that will be the case for the foreseeable future.

Zari had a quick consultation at her new orthodontist (her old one retired). She has a retainer and will keep that for now, but may move to a permanently mounted wire in the future. Very different system than when I was a kid with braces!

I had to dress up today to film a short promotional video for a conference I'm teaching at in the fall (2023 Midwifery Wisdom Experience).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...