Saturday, June 10, 2023

Spain, days 1 & 2

I spent yesterday traveling, with a 4:30 am wake up time. Tram+airplane+train+high speed train got me from Nice to Barcelona to Zarazoga. I haven't been on a high speed train since Dio was a baby. It's so fun to see the landscape speeding past.

Yesterday afternoon my host Laura Sola Sla showed me around the old part of Zaragoza, and we also visited the venue to be sure everything was in place.

I'm adjusting to Spanish schedules, which means late lunches (2-4 pm) and very late dinners (starting at 10 pm).

Today was a workshop from 9 am - 8 pm (adjusted for a later start time and a longer lunch break). We had a wonderful group with two obstetricians, one family doctor, many midwives, and a few doulas and midwifery students.


I'm totally exhausted so that's all for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...