Monday, June 12, 2023

Spain, day 4 at 299 km/hr



I got on a high-speed train first thing this morning, heading to Barcelona. I had a wonderful time catching up with my friend, seeing her home and family, visiting her neighborhood, and summarizing the last 12 years in just a few hours. I took a few pictures of a townhouse completely covered in seashells...what a crazy way to cover a house!



I'm back in Nice now and happy that I don't have any more trips until we go back to the States.

I bought two books for the kids--in Spanish of course! One is a graphic novel that looks very fun and the other a novel about a wolf that Inga will like. She just needs to learn Spanish now! Since all of our kids are or will be learning Spanish, I figured these would be a fun way for them to help each other learn.

I also came back with some delicious raw cured ham and beef and hard cheese. I can't wait to try it tomorrow!

Also a picture of the old stone bridge & basilica in Zaragoza, from yesterday's run



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...