Tuesday, June 27, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 687: Running, packing, writing

My running preparation in the summer consists of getting my shirt soaking wet right before I leave. By time I'm halfway through my run, it's dry anyway. I didn't jump in the sea today, though.

Eric enlisted Dio and Inga in helping pack and organize. They got the entire attic bedroom packed up and put in the storage room. We gave away three large boxes/bags of shoes, clothes, and other items we haven't used in a while. Apartment living requires frequent culling otherwise you're soon overwhelmed with too many things and not enough places to put them.

I'm working on a publication with Dr. Fischbein about outcomes of 100 sets of twin births at home. Here's one graphic from the article. If you come to the Louisville Breech & Twin Conference in August, hosted by Nathan Riley MD Facog, you'll be the first to hear the results of the study! https://www.belovedholistics.com/conference


What else? We think the piano is all sorted out. First we have to move it to the company that is restoring the finish, then we have it moved to our apartment. It will arrive in the fall while we're gone so it's going to be a very fun surprise when we return in December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...