Friday, June 23, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 683: Kermesse

Ivy's school had a party/fair (kermesse) tonight, with families invited. I volunteered to help out, and I ended up helping at the refreshment table. A number of parents, me included, had supplied sweet and savory treats. Everything was sold for 1 Euro/each, with funds going to support school field trips.



I was too tired to go running this morning, but I hope I can make it up tomorrow. Instead, I slept in again. What is up with me sleeping in? It's like I've turned into Eric 🙂 He is the champion of waking up and then going back to sleep in the mornings.

I caulked all of the quarter rounds. Tomorrow will be paint touch-up day.

Eric and I went for a short swim in the afternoon. Ahhh...it feels amazing to get my core temperature down.    

The piano moving company was supposed to come today, but they ended up rescheduling for tomorrow.

Inga put her cut-off locks of hair inside a baseball cap to see what it would look like with her "fake" hair. Then she tried on Eric's glasses.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...