Friday, June 02, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 696: Filming, string quartet, faraway tournaments

I did lots more filming today and by this evening, I had a new lecture filmed, edited, and uploaded onto the course platform. I am on a roll!

Eric and Ivy left after lunch for a big soccer tournament in Montpellier. This evening was fun time at the campground (which is fancy, with a swimming pool) and dinner with the team.

I had a string quartet rehearsal this morning in Le Chateau--it was nice to have space to play, and I didn't have to worry about decluttering my living room. It's a bit crazy at the moment since I'm upholstering two daybeds.

We ate pizza downstairs with Eric's parents and then watched a movie. Well, we watched part of one movie (The Last Airbender) and decided it was terrible after 20 minutes.

Then we started The DaVinci Code and watched about half of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...