Sunday, August 19, 2007

Going to Arizona!

Zari and I are going to Arizona in a few weeks to visit a good friend and to attend a short birth conference. I've never been to the Southwest before, so I am sure it will be an adventure. I anticipate lots of fun in the swimming pool and late-night conversations while we nurse our babies. Well, maybe until 10 pm, because that's about as late as I can keep myself awake these days!

Also in the works is a Quadruple B get-together (Birth & Babies Bed & Breakfast) that I will be hosting at our B&B this fall. Once I've decided on the date, I will post details here and perhaps some of my IRL and virtual friends would like to come visit for a long weekend. Hint hint...start saving your pennies now! Free accommodations at my Arts & Crafts B&B, of course! We'll have lots of nurslings, lots of girl talk, and of course lots of good birth stories to pass around.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Rixa,

    I'm in AZ right now while hubby does PhD at ASU. . . you'll like it, but it's still hot.

    I love your blog--ran across it from Kelley's.

    Love, Chalice Leaman
    (byu freshman year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait :) And LOL on the late nights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nuturing Hearts conference, or the big Lamaze one? I'm trying to decide if I want to sign up for the NH conference.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Nurturing Hearts. I didn't realize there was a Lamaze conference going on too.

    Hi Chalice, by the way! It's been what...10 years or so? I am staying in Mesa so I won't be far from you. Perhaps we could meet up at a park or something? Or whatever you desert-dwellers do during the hot summers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh. I'm on the list for azdoulas and yet I missed that we were having a miniconference? I doubt I can dig up $75 in the next few days, but man if I can I would just LOVE to go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...