Monday, July 15, 2019

Please donate to "Reteach Breech"

My years of breech research and advocacy have finally come to fruition! Please donate generously to Breech Without Borders' fundraising campaign so we can reteach breech. We are raising funds to purchase two obstetrical simulators for our breech training workshops.

If you have ever benefited from reading my blog, following my children's births, watching my educational breech videos, or sharing my breech infographics, please donate today.

If you care about women's autonomy in childbirth, please donate.

If you care about reducing the cesarean rate, please donate.

And of course, please share widely!

I want to create a world where every provider has vaginal breech skills and where every woman can choose how her breech baby is born.

                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...