Tuesday, October 27, 2020

American ??? day 77

2,801 steps 

Somehow I never made it outside today. It was cold and drizzly, so I didn't miss out. Ivy put on one of Eric's dress shirts and took selfies. She was going for the "beach" look. 




I took in the waist of two pairs of jeans. It's so nice to finally have jeans that fit. No more gapping or sagging! I also sewed on several more souvenir patches onto my Breech Without Borders apron. I'm trying to get one from every place I teach. I also finished editing and uploading a video on twin home birth by Dr. Stuart Fischbein. 

Zari wore her Rapunzel costume to school and got lots of compliments. One of her friends kept brushing and stroking her hair and commenting on how soft it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...