Saturday, September 10, 2022

12 hours of conferencing and 2,367 steps

I think this was the longest conference day I have ever attended. But it was great. By the end I was very tired and hungry. I had breakfast leftovers in my room (since I fast until lunchtime or mid-afternoon, I hadn't eaten anything at breakfast) so that turned into dinner. Not very filling but I was too tired to think about going out for food.

I think my presentation went very well. I talked about why vaginal breech birth is an important skill (from perspectives of safety, autonomy, law, ethics, and women's experiences) and how it works, about 15 minutes on each topic. A good overview without going into exhaustive detail.


I have met some amazing people from all around Europe. I hope this brings future collaborations of many sorts.




I managed to catch Eric and the kids at home for the first time and just got done video chatting. It's almost midnight and time for bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...