Sunday, November 26, 2023

Snow!

It snowed for an hour today! But it didn't stay because it was too warm on the ground.

Ugh, we have to start school again tomorrow. It's supposed to be well below freezing in the mornings, which means chilly bike rides for all of us except Inga, who walks.

We watched The Adjustment Bureau today. It was pretty good.

I made turkey tettrazini for dinner. We used to eat this quite often as children, especially after Thanksgiving. I haven't made it for years! After this, I'm putting the rest of the turkey in the freezer. I'll pull it out in a week or so. Otherwise we've eaten all of our leftovers except for a slice of cake and pie and a few cornbread muffins.

I started working on an ocean goddess for Ivy's room. Several years ago, I made Pele and Tefiti. But I never had time to finish the third one. I found an image and Ivy gave me her approval. It will all be done with fabric appliques, as with the other two that I made. That's my last big project for the fall!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...