Wednesday, July 01, 2020

French déconfinement day 52

10,010 steps

We were all exhausted today! We got to bed late last night after an evening at the beach, and I couldn't fall asleep until around 3 am. Even Inga, our perpetual energy machine, was lying on the couch most of the day. The air feels really heavy and oppressive.

We babysat a friend today. She's this tiny little 5-year-old and is our kids' unofficial little sister. Ivy enjoys having someone to boss around. I made this girl a sling for her stuffed animals.


I worked on grant writing much of the day. I have all these amazing ideas and I have to convince people to give me money for them!

Oh, and a picture from yesterday evening...Eric with a friend's baby. I miss having little sidekicks to carry around.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...