Wednesday, May 31, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 694: Fabric!

During my afternoon soccer dropoff, Ivy and my MIL came with me to go to a big fabric store on the outskirts of town. We found everything for upholstering both daybeds, plus fabric for decorative pillows. It is going to be awesome and a little bit bold and crazy. Just a bit 🙂

This reminds me for that the longest time, Inga used to pronounce it "favric."

I have fabric cut out for the first daybed. There's just the slightest bit of stretch in one direction, so I'm trying to calculate how much to deduct so that it stays snug and doesn't start to sag.

I had two breech meetings today, worked on editing a paper, did some final updates on a new breech course, and coordinated translation updates for several languages. Never a lack of projects chez les Freezes!

Dio has a soccer game tomorrow, the first one he'll have played this entire season, I believe.

Ivy is sick again...she's had vomiting and diarrhea, then felt better, then bad headaches, then felt better, and now today sore lungs and a fever. But earlier today at soccer, she was 100%. Poor girl...there's nothing specific that would trigger going to a doctor but it's weird that it keeps coming and going, often in a 24-hour cycle of feeling ill and then feeling better.

We were going to look at a piano this evening, but it was sold earlier today. Eric is very disappointed because it was a beautiful old Bösendorfer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...