There are a lot of things messed up about the USA. But customer service is great.
I bought a hammock & stand for our backyard, and it arrived with a broken hammock bar. I ordered a replacement hammock and I got send another entire set!
I bet I can make a new wood bar....so that gives me 2 hammocks for the price of one!
Ivy had a soccer tryout at a club 1+ hour away. They arrived 10 minutes early...and no one was there. Apparently they cancelled the tryouts and forgot to tell Eric! (Maybe due to the heat? Both Inga and Dio had indoor practice because it was a "condition red" day today and too hot for outdoor practice.)
Ivy decided to stay in 8th grade and not move up to high school. Lots of going back and forth but unless she really truly wanted to move up a grade, we didn't want to push her.

0 comments:
Post a Comment