Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Marathon work day

I have this massive to-do list on the back of an envelope, and I have now checked everything but one item off! I even did lots of things that weren't on my to-do list.

Ivy is all packed for her 5th grade camping trip. I'm packing for my next trip--another short one on Danville and Reading, PA.

We made one of our favorite meals tonight: avocado-mango salad with blue cheese, bacon, and toasted pumpkin seeds, with chicken added for extra protein. It's so good! Recipe here: www.rickbayless.com/recipe/avocado-mango-salad-with-fresh-or-blue-cheese-bacon-and-toasted-pumpkin-seeds



Most of the family came home late tonight from soccer games (Zari, Dio, and Eric) and soccer practices (Inga). They were all super sweaty and stinky, so that means showering and laundry before they can go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...