Sunday, September 29, 2024

Early soccer Sunday

Zari, Ivy, Inga and I were up at 6:15 am for...guess what? More soccer! Ivy had an 8 am game about 45 minutes away, then we drove 30 minutes to Inga's game and then a bit over an hour to get home.

It didn't rain too much, just a bit towards the end of Inga's game. Ivy's team lost 2-0 and Inga's won 2-0. Inga didn't score but I filmed a few of her shots on goal.

We had a relaxed afternoon once we were all back home. I've been wanting to lie in bed. I'm not sure if that's bad or entirely sensible. It just feels so amazing to be horizontal and resting my body.

I made chicken soup using broth and leftover chicken from 2 nights ago. I have my long fast coming up again and I'm hoping that I can keep the headaches at bay by taking in enough electrolytes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...