Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Shiplap done, a long wait

Eric and I finished up the shiplap siding late this afternoon. So satisfying! Now I have to paint it....and install the door...and then install the garage door tracks. But it's getting closer!

Dio had his sectional game, which both of us were able to attend. They lost 1-0 so his soccer season is officially over. Zari also had a sectional (away) and lost 5-0 so she is also done. I waited for her at the high school for over 1 1/2 hours! Eric thought she'd be home at a certain time but it turns out her team ate at a fast food restaurant. So I sat in the car...waiting...and waiting.

I did some filming today because we have a few lessons that need updating. I have to do a bit more tomorrow or Friday. Then editing, captioning, translating, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...