Friday, October 18, 2024

The kids are excited--school break started this evening and grandparents are coming to visit tomorrow!

I had to bring the car in yesterday morning for an alignment. The nearest place that can do it is an hour away. There was another issue with one of the passenger seats spontaneously moving, so they gave me a loaner car while they fixed that as well. I thought it would be several days but it only took until that evening.

Eric had to drive Inga into her soccer practice that evening, so he picked the car up. At the same time, I drove Dio to his new club practice, about 35 minutes away. So much driving.

The nickel gap siding is ready for painting tomorrow. We have all of the nail holes filled courtesy of Ivy, Inga, Zari, and me. I have a few spots to sand on the corners. We'll have a Freeze Family Painting Party tomorrow morning and maybe we'll get the whole first coat done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...