Saturday, April 27, 2024

Barcelona breech training

We had an outstanding training in Barcelona today, with a mixture of OBGYNs, midwives, and some midwives-in-training. Some worked in hospitals, some in home, some with MSF. They came from Spain (of course!), Italy, Iceland, Belgium, the USA, and Israel. (If I missed a country, I apologize).



We met at a trendy coworking space, La Vaca Coworking. We had the entire space to ourselves, two floors.





By the end of the day I was so tired! But also so happy because I made it through another day!


Just for fun, here's a picture of Ivy with the trophy she won at the end of this week's soccer camp.


Tomorrow morning, very early, I am off to Santiago de Compostela for one last breech training! Then I get to go home! So many exclamation marks today because I am just that excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...