Wednesday, March 08, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 637: One table, five chairs, and two mirrors

My mom came with me to soccer practice in the afternoon so we could look at the consignment/antique store. And...we found a dining set! I've been looking for a long time. I wanted something lighter and more modern than all of the Renaissance era furniture we've been collecting for the bedroom. And I found it. It's a very pale oak, more Art Deco than anything else.




We also found a HUGE mirror for the bathroom (hoping it fits!) and a smaller mirror that might go over the sink.


My dad and I got the last coat of finish applied this morning. I helped him with some shelves before I had to go to soccer. He and Ivy finished cutting and priming the rest of the alcove shelves.

Eric leaves tomorrow for a conference--just a few days total. He'll probably be on the airplane longer than he'll be at the actual conference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...