Friday, March 10, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 639: Nice Ikea

Another late night yesterday (my fault...I sort of accidentally took a short nap after dinner and it messed up my sleep at night).

Lots more painting shelves and other small tasks today. By the end of this weekend, we should have all the shelves back up in both cupboards and all of the tools stowed back away. Right now everything is on the floor and it looks an absolute mess.

Today was exceptionally warm and I hardly got to go outside to enjoy it. The parks were all closed due to wind--which is hilarious because it wasn't even that windy.

During Dio's soccer practice, my mom and I went to Ikea. It's the first time I have been to the one here in Nice; it opened in May last year. We had less than an hour and had to speed through the store and take some shortcuts to get back in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...