Sunday, March 12, 2023

French apartment renovations, Days 640-641: Soccer, sun, cleaning and organizing

Yesterday was a soccer marathon. I was driving for almost 3 hours bringing Ivy to a game in Levens, then driving over to Juan-les-Pins to Inga's game, and then driving her and 3 teammates to Cavigal, and then home. I found a great parking spot and declared that I was not driving any more until Eric came back.

Ivy's team had a "plateau," where they play several short games of 10 minutes each. Ivy's team won two, tied one, and lost one. 

Inga's team had a normal game and won 3-0. Inga scored a beautiful one-touch goal that was called as off-sides, even though everyone agreed that it wasn't. I would agree, too, and I'm not even that much of a soccer expert.


We all walked to church and back. It's spring weather here--time for short sleeves especially in the sun! I love it!


In the afternoon I put all of the shelves into place, lined them with scraps of cardboard, and put all of our tools back into place. My dad helped me to clean off everything before we re-organized.


Eric should get in late tonight. He had an 8-hour layover in Frankfurt after a long flight from Seattle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...