Monday, May 11, 2020

French déconfinement day 1!

10,736 steps

We are officially not on lockdown. No need to carry papers, no restrictions on exercise hours or distance. Ironically, since it rained most of the day, the streets were just as empty as before!

We braved the rain and spent a few hours outside in the chateau park. It's amazing to be able to go to the parks again. The only other people at the chateau were, with very few exceptions, all friends of ours. Village life is the best. Our kids played together, got muddy and wet together, and came home very happy.




We noticed the Invisible Man was back after his quarantine break. He needs to work on his English, though; "peace of the world" doesn't quite have the right ring.


I bought a 1970s-era projector screen this morning. Last week I filmed a few breech workshops against my living room wall but had issues with the video quality as half of my face was overexposed and the other half too dark. With this projector screen, I can now stand facing the window directly, thus having even lighting on my entire face. I also don't have to rearrange the entire living room each time I need to film. I had to lug it home a few kilometers (in the rain, no less) but it was worth it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...