Tuesday, May 12, 2020

French déconfinement day 2

Unlike the yesterday's rain that kept the crowds indoors, today we were graced with sun. People were out--way too many people! It wasn't bad up at the chateau park but the Promenade des Anglais was packed.

Zari made this "gardez votre distance" poster yesterday for a school art project about déconfinement. I admit, I helped a lot. I had to teach her how to use Photoshop and Canva. She was supposed to base hers off of the original "restez à la maison" poster by Mathieu Persan.


I filmed a lecture on breech maneuvers and some demonstrations with the giant pelvis. I even squatted on the dining table to illustrate my point! (Don't worry, I will edit out the washing machine & cupboards and me crawling up onto the table!) The things we do when we love our work...



This next video is from 2 days ago--the evening before déconfinement. I love the rain-soaked requiem at the beginning.



The third video is all sorts of random, ordinary things from today: kids making things from toilet paper rolls and cereal boxes, me helping kids with homework.


The last video is from our afternoon at the chateau. Zari combined her magnifying glass with the phone's camera in order to film insects up close.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...