Friday, May 01, 2020

French quarantine day 43

Inga finished her book today (with some help from me at the end). We had to make do without any proper bookbinding supplies such as waxed linen thread or real leather. Still, she was thrilled with the result and gave me a big hug.


The kids built a smaller fort.


I finally started working on some breech-related projects. Mostly workshop planning for the fall. Both Dr. David Hayes and I have lost our income for the first 8 months of this year, except for 2 workshops in Louisville and Las Vegas.

I just hope we can work the last 4 months of the year! If we can't keep Dr. Hayes busy enough, he won't be able to keep working for Breech Without Borders as it's his sole source of income. (And mine, too, at the moment--but I have the luxury of being married to someone who still has a job.)

ps--if you want to register for one of our fall breech workshops, click here for a list. We're hoping to add a few more in 2020.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...