Monday, May 25, 2020

French déconfinement day 15

13,601 steps

Another good work day for me: I jerry-rigged a way to suspend a cloth pelvis in the air, using a table I found at the garbage depot, some velcro, and thread. This served as a frame for filming breech maneuvers from both top & bottom perspectives of the pelvis.

I finished and uploaded one of the several videos that will come out of today's filming.

Zari went running by herself for the first time. Going on her own, wherever she wanted, was a bit intimidating at first. She's used to exercising in groups (soccer) or with us.

Eric has another book coming out this fall, a memoir about our first year here in France, when we had 4 kids ages 1-7 and were renovating our tiny apartment while living in it. The last few days have been devoted to figuring out the perfect subtitle. (Well, I'm sure he worked on other things, too! But he keeps reading me new ones.) Some are too long, some are too cheesy, some are too short, some are too vague, and some are too specific. Some he likes but his publisher doesn't.

Who knew subtitles were so important?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...