Thursday, June 04, 2020

French déconfinement day 25

I edited for hours and finished my vaginal breech simulation video. It came in at nearly 3 hours long! My students will get LOTS of practice by time they have finished it--which is exactly the point! It's currently uploading.

Pouring rain almost all day foiled my plans for a long run. Maybe tomorrow.

Zari had her first day of "real" school yesterday. She only had 5 students in her class! They had to wear masks all day and instead of switching classrooms, they stayed in the same room and the teachers moved around.

Starting next week Ivy gets to go to class every day (which in France is 4 days/week for elementary students). We are excited! She needs friends, she needs to speak more French, and Eric and I need some time to get our work done.

I broke my computer. I was adjusting the angle of the screen and I guess my thumb pressed too hard. Crack! At least 75% of it still works. I now need recommendations for a new laptop. (This is my university computer that I need to return when I get back to the States.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...