Thursday, June 25, 2020

French déconfinement day 46

19,608 steps

I did my favorite run today for the first time this year. It's about 4.5 miles and goes around the chateau, around the port, past Coco Beach, and up and around the cap de Nice. And then back! The first half is uphill...which makes the second half good fun going back down.

Several of Ivy's friends went to the beach after school. But I said no--not today. Instead, we went to the coulée verte and had water fights.

Ivy cried and cried. I had to carry her all the way to the park. But then she saw some other friends and perked up. And of course I had to drag the kids home an hour later when dinner was ready! It's amazing what fun kids can have with a bucket, a few plastic containers, and lots of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...