Tuesday, June 16, 2020

French déconfinement day 37

14,395 steps

We took Zari to the doctor today for her suspected anemia. Yep. Clear enough case that the doctor said we could skip the blood test. She'll go on supplemental iron for 3 months and then we'll follow up. If it's still not better by then, we can test and re-evaluate.

Full bill for the doctor's visit and 3 months of prescription iron supplements: 36 Euros. That's out-of-pocket, no insurance.

A common refrain in our family is, "I love where we live."

The new Breech Without Borders website is very close to launching! I'm so excited.


Here is my temporary work-around with my broken computer screen. I don't want to buy a laptop in France as I'd prefer to have a qwerty keyboard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...