Monday, April 18, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 482: 938 stairs and butt surgery

14,843 steps

Inga had a great idea for her friend's birthday present, but the thing she wanted to get--unnamed in case her friend and/or friend's mom reads this--was only available in one store which was VERY far away. It took us 8 tram stops, 15-minute walk, and 469 steps to get there! Then we had to retrace our path back home.

We took a fun detour to the park/stade du Ray to see Ivy and Eric, who were there for an all-day soccer tournament. We came by during the lunch break. It was fun to surprise them and have lunch together. Inga played at the amazing playground and managed to get several splinters in her butt. Most she pulled out but there's something still bothering her.

Later on in the evening, I had her lie down so I could inspect her possible sliver. I dug around for a while with a needle and tweezers. I honestly can't tell for sure if there's a sliver or not. It looks like there's something, but it's very deep in the skin and nothing pokes out, even when I dig around. Poor Inga. It can't be fun. I finally gave up and told her to wait and see what happens over a day or two.

I had all sorts of other errands to run, some with Zari and some by myself.

In the evening we watched Love and Monsters together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...