Thursday, April 14, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 478: Sick leave

Not a whole lot happening today due to half of us being sick. I hardly slept at all last night--typical for me when I'm sick. Eric is the opposite; he goes into a sleeping coma and sleeps most of his illness away.

I had to force myself to get up and prepare dinner midday (boeuf Bourguignon). We had mushrooms that we starting to go bad and I didn't want them to spoil. Zari asked how I did it. "I don't have a choice. When you're a parent, you just have to force yourself to do things because they need to get done."

Dio's worst symptom is a constant cough. Poor kid. I think we're all slightly better than we were yesterday but definitely not well.

But because I was sick and not renovating, I got to watch the Breech & Twins Master Class happening today in Chicago. It's fun to be on the student end of things after being the teacher so often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...